The 2nd team pitch at BARFC is currently unplayable due to the weather. Therefore the Colts cup match against Taunton has to be postponed. Rearranged date to follow…….
Category: Colts, Colts- News
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Enter your email address below to receive updates each time we publish new content.